🥳 It has finally happened! We are glad to present the Liquidifty marketplace v0.1 built on Binance Smart Chain!
🔥 Already live: https://app.liquidifty.io
You are welcome to try it. It’s a kind of a soft launch — we still have a lot of things to test and build. If you see any issues or mistakes — please contact us on our telegram group or via email: email@example.com
We will be very grateful to all early adopters!
Not another word. You can’t wait to create your first NFT!
And here is the guide how to do it:
I. First of all, the Liquidifty marketplace is based on Binance Smart Chain, not Ethereum. That means you have to connect your Metamask to the BSC network. How to do it:
- We want to access the Settings to point the wallet towards Binance Smart Chain nodes.
2. On the Settings page, we want to locate the Networks menu.
3. We want to click Add Network in the top-right corner to manually add the Binance Smart Chain one — it doesn’t come packaged with MetaMask.
4. That’s it! Now your metamask is connected to BSC!
II. Now we want to mint our first NFT on Liquidifty. Just go to the page: https://app.liquidifty.io/create and upload all necessary information there.
- File — choose a file you want to upload. The file size should be less than 30 Mb.
- NFT Name — the name of your NFT. Try to keep it short.
- NFT Description — the description of your NFT. Describe what it is about, what the collector will get and anything you think the buyer should know.
- Amount — the amount of copies. If you want the NFT to be one of its kind just set “1”. If you want to make a series of 10 identical artworks — set 10.
- Price — fixed price for NFT or for each copy if you made a series of identical artworks. Please notice, the price is set in BNB token. Actual BNB-USD rate can be found there.
- Royalty — commission which you, as a creator, will receive for each secondary market reselling of your work on the Liquidifty marketplace. For example, if you set the royalty to 10%: when you firstly sell your artwork to an X-buyer, you get 100% of the price (2.5% fee is applied). And then, when Mr. X sells our artwork to Mr. Y, Mr. X will get 90% of the amount and you will get 10% of the amount. So, for all the secondary market trades of your NFT you will receive your commission as a creator.
III. When everything is ready just push the “Create NFT button” and make several approvals on the smart-contract.
IV. That’s it! Congratulations! Now your NFT is minted and displayed in the Marketplace!
All other features like collecting and buying are really easy to use!
It`s better to go and try it yourself!
▪️TG ANN: https://t.me/liquidifty_ann