Participate in the Rooster Wars INO, start fighting and immerse in a real adventure with brutal roosters
We are happy to announce the upcoming INO of the First Polygon game on our platform — Rooster Wars on May 31st, at 12:00 UTC. Get your brutal rooster and start fighting with others to earn money and upgrade your character:
Rooster Wars is a Polygon-based full 3D online multiplayer game where players can collect and play to earn by fighting with their roosters in the arena and finishing levels in adventure mode.
The game was developed by MetaDhana Studio, a Philippine-based Blockchain, and Media company that focused on the democratization of Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, Game Development, and Creative Development for creators and various crypto ecosystems.
The team is developing NFT-projects and play-to-earn games and focuses on creativity and storytelling. Their NFT-projects will contain many utilities such as games, manga, and access to Anime produced through NFT-sales.
Rooster Wars will also have a scholarship management portal feature for guild managers and potential scholars. Scholarship Management is based on a smart contract protocol allowing a fair and automated reward distribution and ensuring the security and protection of the interests of all parties.
Rooster Wars Gameplay
This fighting game is designed with 100% user strategic control. It has “rock-paper-scissors” mechanics making it one of the most comprehensible play-to-earn games on the market.
Players have their own Rooster for fighting and participating in various modes.
Everyone can go in and try out the game for free using their free non-NFT entry-level roosters.
You can play against other players in the arena or fight your way through 40 stages in adventure mode and earn rewards.
The game has three main modes:
- Arena Mode — fight against other players to accumulate $Gallonium (in-game currency). Each Rooster receives 5 daily $Galloniums to participate in this mode. The majority of the rewards are in this game mode.
- Adventure Mode — conquer opponents in different stages to get $GWIT (in-game token) and other NFT items such as GAFFs and Gems. Train your Roosters using $Gallonium to quickly go through 40 stages available.
- Team Battle — a passive way to earn. It requires the use of a “Battle Contract” to participate for a specific time period (days). Rewards and consolation prizes will be given out at the end of every battle.
Apart from in-game activities and different modes, players can acquire a hen and use it to breed with roosters to produce more chickens! You can become a breeder and sell roosters in the marketplace.
Rooster Wars NFTs for INO
The Liquidifty users will get an opportunity to buy NFT eggs that contain NFT Rooster, a Gem, and a Gaff to be equipped to upgrade Roosters’ stats. There will be various NFTs that will be distributed randomly: once you buy an NFT, you can find it in the My NFT section on the Liquidifty platform.
These NFTs can be used to increase your chances of winning in the game so you can earn more $Gallonium:
- NFT Roosters — also known as pure-bred roosters with unique stats;
- Gaff — these are in-game NFTs that can be equipped to strengthen your Roosters. Gaff is a blade placed on a rooster’s left ankle which will hold the gems. It varies from 1 to 3 stars. The higher the star, the more slots it can have, more slots mean more power-ups for higher in-game advantage;
- Gallus Gems — give Roosters additional stats but can only be equipped if the Rooster has a gaff.
Why do you need to participate in INO?
- There are 3 NFTs that you can use in the game to gain more rewards after you mint and hatch a Genesis egg;
- Special price of $55 USDC – available only during the INO. Once the Token Generation Event comes, this special price won’t be available anymore (!). Potential players would have to buy the NFTs separately which may end up costing them more.
- NFT in Rooster Wars can be used on the game modes to earn tokens and access exclusive content;
- Passive earning from NFTs through the scholarship system – other players can play on your behalf if you don’t have time, and then you will split the profit at a certain percentage.
And you only need one NFT egg to start playing Rooster Wars. There’s always an option to buy several NFT eggs at a later time to leverage the ‘earn’ feature of the game.
The project’s team has successfully held an AMA session with Jed Serilla, the General Manager of Rooster Wars on May 27th in Liquidifty chat https://t.me/liquidifty so you could check all the info shared by the project there.
Stay tuned for the updates and more events by the Liquidifty team:
▪️TG ANN: t.me/liquidifty_ann