One minute to mint your NFT and start sales (Beginner guide)
One of the most exciting opportunities that Liquidifty offers to digitals artists — fast and easy creation of NFT. While there are other platforms for creating NFTs, Liquidifty has the advantage of being a cross-chain marketplace with a great variety of investing tools and friendly interface. Anyone can start making money on NFT with Liquidifty!
What do you need to start?
First of all, you will need the object to which the token will be attached. And it is its uniqueness and exclusivity that determines the final price of the NFT. It can be a gif you create, an image, a creative video, or a song. In general, anything that you think can interest other users.
6 steps to mint your NFT
- Go to the main page of the Liquidifty Marketplace, connect your wallet and click “Create” button. You will be redirected to a download page. If you don’t have MetaMask wallet or the BNB chain is not added to it — we have a quick instruction on how to do both.
2. Upload the file you want to turn into an NFT: image, video or audio.
3. Add a name for your token and a description. Description is like a sales pitch for your NFT — it should be catchy and engaging. It is important to keep it short, don’t make potential buyers bored.
4. You can create a single NFT or a milti-edition of tokens.
Set the royalty — it is a percentage of the sale price that you receive each time your NFT is resold. It’s up to you to choose the percentage, the average NFT royalty typically ranges from 5–10%.
Set the price for your NFT — you can choose the currency: BNB, BUSD or LQT and more currencies soon.
5. After making sure that you completed all the fields, check that you have some coins to pay for gas — transaction fee. We work with BNB that provides lower gas fees than Ethereum but it is still necessary to have some money in your wallet. Once you got money on the wallet and completed the fields — click “Create”.
Don’t hesitate to reach out to us and present your artworks — we will send a gift from Liquidifty to pay the gas on minting your first work. Just text us in the Intercom chat, you will find a button in the lower right corner of the page.
6. Congrats! Now you have your NFT, which will be displayed in the “My NFT” section.
Digital creators can benefit a lot from working with Liquidifty, as we support artists in our social media accounts, giving them additional exposure. We also take interviews with the talented creators, asking about their inspiration, style and upcoming projects.
On the top of the Liquidifty page there is an LQT Exhibition section where the featured artists can present their NFTs. Apart from the Exhibition, Liquidifty holds events where we buy the most creative and outstanding NFTs from the artists. Join our cool community of digital artists and open bright opportunities for the future!
▪️TG ANN: https://t.me/liquidifty_ann