Meet the Chain of Legends IDO on the Liquidifty platform!
We are ready to announce the IDO of Chain of Legends, with a total allocation of $50 000 on Liquidifty, which will start on June 1st, at 12:00 UTC.
Find out more info about the possibilities of Chain of Legends and become a part of this outstanding IDO by following the link: https://app.liquidifty.io/launchpad/@chainoflegends
Chain of Legends is a true Play-to-Earn game with solid Tokenomics that ensures players and investors an opportunity to earn a reasonable profit, while they have fun playing Chain of Legends.
The project has a strong team of professionals, who developed a unique system of aggressive token burning and competent tokenomics. The main task of the guys was to create an ideal synthesis of exciting gameplay and earning mechanics, which would be qualitatively different from the usual P2E mechanics.
Ali Gonabadi, the Co Founder & CEO of Chain of Legends, worked as a lead developer on many successful projects and eventually decided to create his own product.
Mahdi Saghafi is the CMO of Chain of Legends. Before joining the project team, Mahdi worked on promotion strategies for various projects and was a Chief Marketing Officer at CryTech.
Chain of Legends is backed by the crypto community and high-profile investment funds. Among those who believed in the project were such cool game market players as DappRaddar, CryTech Mining, Glory Games, TofuNFT, and Promitto.
Why Chain of Legends?
- Aggressive token burning — 70% of the tokens that users spend during the gameplay are burned. The remaining 30% are returned to the reward pool.
- Mining Limits — the generation of lands for sale per day is limited. Therefore, there are limited tokens to mine every day like most blockchain coins. If all available lands get sold out, players have to place bids for the next land, so players have to pay more tokens to own land to begin mining.
- Fast game release — Chain of Legends will be fully released at the end of 2022.
- No Excessive NFT addition and also no NFT income for the team. According to the smart contract, no one can add or remove the cycle, the pattern of game NFT numbers, and the rules of the marketplace.
The Chain of Legends deflationary system is limiting token mining and supply burning tokens aggressively, and it is reducing mining rewards over time.
As a result, the game token will become rarer and more valuable.
The tokenomics system of the project:
Return on Investment, Mining limits:
The revenue of Chain of Legends is at least 90% per month, which means that the first investment will be back in the pocket after at least two months at an early stage of the project. It makes the game a good opportunity for initial investment and at a late stage when there are so many users in the game trying to earn more tokens, making income in the game harder, but now the high token price is the factor that doesn’t let the user lose high income.
IDO on Liquidifty
The IDO will be launched on June 1st. Here are the initial details:
- Network: Binance Smart Chain
- Token: $CLEG
- IDO Price: $0.008
- Vesting: 25% after the Public round and 15% Linear Monthly
- Listing on DEX — the 1st of July
- Listing on CEX — the 20th of July
How to participate?
To participate in the IDO, you need to have a pass. You can participate in the Solid, Liquid, and Gas waves according to your pass. The Solid holders are the first ones.
It is very important to buy a pass before the actual IDO starts because you won’t have the opportunity to get access during the IDO.
Benefits of holding the Liquidifty pass:
- Guaranteed allocation;
- Participation in regular airdrops of NFTs by the popular gaming projects;
- Cash prizes;
- Tickets for Private sales.
If you don’t have one, visit this link: https://app.liquidifty.io/@launchpad.
Snapshot time for pass holders — 30 minutes before the IDO starts.
Allocations for each wave will be added to this announcement later, closer to the IDO date. Please, keep following the announcements.
Participate in the IDO of Chain of Legends on June 1st! And don’t forget to purchase the NFT launchpad pass for this!
Stay tuned for the updates and more events by the Liquidifty team:
▪️TG ANN: t.me/liquidifty_ann