The Liquidifty team is pleased to announce the start of another exciting contest for all participants and those who are ready and willing to take the chance to win valuable prizes for nothing. Main prize that you can win is Sneaky vampire #2900!
Liquidifty CC #6 starts at 12 UTC, Oct 25 and available here: http://contest.liquidifty.io
The rules of the contest are simple and are as follows:
1. There are only 2,800 tickets available for participants to draw, and each of tickets costs 0.015 BNB (~$7);
2. One of the luckiest ticket holders will get the main prize — the vaunted and highly-coveted Sneaky Vampire #2900 (last sold for 2 ETH, ~$8,200);
3. 10 ticket holders will receive valuable artworks from verified artists on the Liquidifty marketplace and can brandish their winning as legitimate owners;
4. Anyone willing can buy an unlimited number of tickets, since the more tickets you have — the higher your chances of winning;
5. The draw will take place after all the tickets are sold out.
The draw will be fully open and transparent, ensuring honesty and fairness. The start date of the competition will be held together with the start of sales, slated for 12 UTC on October 25th.
The contest is a great opportunity for both artists and collectors to tap into the potential of the NFT industry and win some valuable prizes.
Collectors will be getting the opportunity to get their hands on some expensive and liquid NFTs from verified authors for only $5.
Artists, on the other hand, will get an opportunity to have their works sold and draw attention to their works on a prominent and popular site while getting some real coverage in the social networks of the project. Do not miss this amazing opportunity to become a proven artist, so have your work included in the draw of the contest by having it verified on Liquidifty.io!
An added bonus for all $LQT holders from the contest will be that 20% of sales will be used for the repurchase of LQT tokens from the market, thus increasing their value!
Stay tuned for the updates and more events by the Liquidifty team:
▪️TG ANN: https://t.me/liquidifty_ann