How not to lose money with IDO?
What is an IDO?
An Initial DEX Offering (IDO) is a way to involve investments in new projects by issuing and selling new cryptocurrencies that are already backed by liquidity pools. But also it’s a great opportunity to make a profit from valuable projects.
IDO is very popular among the crypto community due to its simplicity, accessibility, and minimal costs for participants. But the real “lifehack” that highlights the IDO is the instant listing on the exchange.
How to choose an IDO project?
You need to carefully explore the team, white paper, and roadmap when you evaluate the project. Don’t forget to check the discussions between investors and other community members on Discord, Telegram, or other social media. It helps you to find out more about the project, its community, its expectations, and your faith in the project.
Red flags in choosing an IDO:
1. Can’t find the project’s tokenomics? That Red flag for sure! Tokenomics of the project is one the most important points of information during searching for IDO. Without this information, you can’t understand the further fate of the token after IDO as well as the distribution of the collected funds for the development of the project.
2. Where are White Paper, roadmap, and other documents about the IDO project? You need these documents to understand the relevance of the project and its focus on long-term and rapid development. It is important to understand the ultimate value of the product for you as an investor. You can find this information in the project documents.
3. No events or AMA meetings, no competitions, and other interesting activities with users. The cool project does everything for its community, like AMA sessions with well-known crypto influencers, funny contests with valuable prizes, inside-community memes, and discussions on different topics in community chats. Engaging the community in different activities is one of the most important signs of a valuable project.
4. Anonymity of the creators or the whole team of the IDO project.
It’s really a Big Red Flag if you can’t find any information about employees or founders, and there is no way to check whether the team has the necessary experience in the project development. And if you managed to find representatives, then do not forget to make sure that they don’t appear in scam projects.
5. No one wants to collaborate, invest, or know more about this project in the crypto community. Each project wants to become a Hollywood star in the cryptocurrency community, so it could be strange that the project does not have any agreements, grants, or collaborations.
6. No Whitelist procedure.
Promising projects usually use the Whitelist procedure because of too big interest in IDO. The project can launch WL on its own or with the help of launchpads. A project that does not use Whitelist cannot be considered a 100% scam but should induce suspicion. Because WL shows how big the audience of the project is.
Why is Liquidifty an appropriate IDO-platform?
Liquidifty provides a convenient functional platform and doesn’t take any commissions for the launchpad. Therefore, Liquidifty is searching for interesting projects for launching an IDO with full technical support and additional sales mechanics for valuable projects with limited funding.
The Liquidifty platform asks potential projects to submit documents for the KYC procedure. The platform team takes seriously checking the main components of the project and excludes dangerous projects for launching an IDO on Liquidifty.
Drunk Robots becomes the first high-quality IDO project which will appear on the Liquidifty platform. Drunk Robots is a P2E game on the BNB Chain where users can choose one of the 10 101 incredible unique robots for fighting in RPG stylish battles and get valuable NFT-prizes.) They have a strong game development team, employees from companies such as Ubisoft, Wargaming, Sony Playstation, Plure, as well as those who worked on Lineage 2 and Halo Online. Backed by big names such as Gate.io, ZB.com, Dex Ventures, Shima Capital, Good Games Guild, Moonrock Capital, Polygon, and Polygon Studios, 1Inch co-founders. The Liquidifty team has made a full analysis of the project’s potential and security and is sure of the success of this NFT-game.
To learn more about the project, follow the link: https://liquidifty.info/38dh0ja
Stay tuned for the updates and more events by the Liquidifty team:
▪️TG ANN: https://t.me/liquidifty_ann