Build, explore and adventure with the Legends of Aria IDO!
We are thrilled to announce the upcoming IDO of the Legends of Aria project. It will start on August 17th, at 12:00 UTC!
The IDO link https://app.liquidifty.io/@LegendsOfAria
Legends of Aria (or LoA) is a play-to-earn NFT MMORPG inspired by games like Runescape and Ultima Online. This sandbox game features a vast open world and 34 trainable skills giving you the tools to write your own story and play how you like. You can be a warrior, a thief, a crafter, a mage, a treasure hunter, or whatever your heart desires.
LoA includes a cutthroat player-versus-player (PvP) combat system that allows players to attack one another anywhere in the world (except towns), and also it’s a full-loot game, and you’re able to strip the corpse of your fallen adversaries for any value that they may have been carrying. To protect yourself, you can also seek refuge in player-owned houses. You can build and decorate your own homes using them as a place to gather with friends or store your items.
In the mythical world of Celador, you can accumulate wealth in the form of gold coins and rare items. The gold coins earned while playing will have a representative value as a cryptocurrency, such that they can be swapped for real money anytime. Also, any items you get in the game, even the deed to your house, can be minted as an NFT and resold on the LoA NFT Marketplace at your leisure.
In LoA, you can tame animals to help you in PvP combat or help you conquer other monsters. These animals can also be minted as NFTs and resold on the NFT Marketplace, or they can be bred together to create more powerful allies. The Pet Mating system is one of the three major sinks to offset the inflation of the gold coins currency. The other two sinks are the Character Mating system (similar to Axie Infinity’s breeding system) and the Item Merging system, which allow you to combine two NFT items (e.g., two swords) to create a third more powerful sword. This latter system allows you to have increasingly powerful weapons and armor.
The land in Legends of Aria features 35 square miles of open terrain that includes 10 dungeons to explore, 7 distinct environmental biomes, and 8 towns. Over the next year, we will be creating an entirely new map to add to this virtual metaverse. In addition, soon, we will be adding other new features to the game like custom housebuilding, in-game gambling, large-scale PvP battles, and more.
The Legends of Aria token (or $ARIA) is a governance and utility token with great utility in the game. This is a deflationary currency that gets burned in several systems.
The Legends of Aria (ARIA) token is a deflationary utility token and governance token for the game. Most of the systems that use the token burn it in the process. For example, the Pet Mating system allows you to breed your pets together to create more powerful allies, and to mate pets, you must spend and burn $ARIA.
$ARIA will have a great deal of in-game utility:
- Store Purchases: $ARIA will be one of a few different purchase currencies available in the in-game store;
- Players must hold a small amount of the $ARIA tokens to participate in community events;
- Guild Charters will only be buyable by spending the $ARIA tokens;
- Jail Exit Pass: Purchasing a pass will allow you to exit from the jail with a clean slate by spending a certain amount of the ARIA tokens, which will vary in amounts depending on the severity of your sentence;
- Player Housing: You will need to spend a small amount of $ARIA to purchase a housing deed;
- World Government: The new version of LoA will allow players to run for Governor of the server to be a community leader, taking charge of new systems like the Jail, Casinos, and housing taxes;
- Candidates that want to run for Governor must spend a large amount of the $ARIA tokens to enter themselves into the election;
- In order to vote in the Governor election, your character must spend a small amount of the $ARIA tokens.
Anytime the ARIA tokens are spent in-game, they are burned to deflate the supply.
Apart from this, holders will be able to “stake” their tokens allowing them to lock in their tokens for a certain amount of time to earn a guaranteed rate.
Once the Legends of Aria DAO is formed, the holders of the $ARIA tokens will be allowed to vote to determine the future of the project. One $ARIA token will equate to one vote, so the more tokens you have, the more say you’ll have in choosing the project's direction.
- Wide in-game utility;
- Staking opportunities;
- Governance use.
The IDO of Legends of Aria will start on August 17th, at 14:00 UTC. The total allocation for the Liquidifty users will be $50 000.
Information about allocations for the Liquidifty NFT passes holders will be revealed closer to the IDO date. We will make additional announcements and add details to this article — follow the updates.
- Network: Solana
- Token: $ARIA
- Total rise: 2 800 000 USD
- IDO Price: 0.035 USD
- Public round allocation: 30,000,000
- The vesting schedule for the public round: IDO public round will distribute 15% of tokens at TGE, on August 27th, at 14:00 UTC then 17% per month for the following 5 months.
How to participate?
To participate in the IDO, you need to have a Liquidifty NFT pass. You can participate in the Solid, Liquid, and Gas waves according to your pass. The Solid holders are the first ones.
It is very important to buy the Liquidifty NFT pass before the actual IDO starts because you won’t have the opportunity to get access during the IDO.
Additional benefits of holding the Liquidifty NFT pass:
- Guaranteed allocation;
- Participation in regular airdrops of NFTs by popular gaming projects;
- Cash prizes;
- Tickets for Private sales.
If you don’t have one, visit this link: https://app.liquidifty.io/@launchpad
Participate in the Legends of Aria IDO on August 17th, at 12:00 UTC!
Stay tuned for the updates and more events by the Liquidifty team:
▪️TG ANN: t.me/liquidifty_ann